Friday 31 March 2017

This week's smiles....week 214

Another week has passed and as always I look back to share a few of my smiles with you.  Many thanks to those of you who take time out of your busy lives to share your own smiles.  I really do love seeing what's making you smile each week.

My smiles this week have been many so here are a few pics I can share...



Little Lulu wanted to share this pic of her this week cos, as you can see, she has lost yet another tooth.  She is sooooooo much like her mummy it's unreal.  She's a loving, happy, always on the go little chatterbox.....this picture says it all really. 😍



Steve is showing me his new bike.....he's always out in the fresh air.  He loves football, den building, cycling and is such a loving, cuddly young man. 😍



Lexi wanted to spend some time with me sewing while Sam went to the opticians a couple of weeks back [I couldn't share it til now because of what she made].  We chose material, threads, ribbons and trimmings from Nanny's stash and she sat by me and made her mummy a little heart for Mother's Day.  She was so proud of herself too for making it.  😍


Little Milly posed for you this week too....poking her tongue out.  I just love this little dog.....she's my little buddy all day every day and never fails to make me smile.  😍

The last pic I'm sharing with you today is this one.  Most of you will know I have a table at Baschurch Spring Fayre this Sunday.  The lady organising it sent me hall opening times etc this week and asked me if I wanted a 1 metre x 1 metre table or a 2 meter x 1 metre table but added she couldn't guarantee what it would be.
This was the picture that came into my head at the thought of me only having the smaller one.  The last craft fayre I did I filled two large tables so I was imagining having to hang it all round my neck like an old peddler woman  😁😁😁😁.....she has since said that I can have the larger one so I'm keeping everything crossed.
On that thought I will love you and leave you.  If any of you can join me on Sunday it would be really lovely to see you there....I will be the one with the craft items slung round my neck.     hehehehehe
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Helen said...

all your pictures are great, but the last one (as you intended) raised a BIG smile! good luck on Sunday, I am sure you will have great success.

Lynn Holland said...

Lovely to see your little gang and to see Miss Milly getting in on the action.
I thought the doll was my Heidi's mother for a minute there. I suppose she could be, maybe she sent Heidi of to finishing school in Austria to complete her education haha
I bet your stall will be the best one there on Sunday. I hope you sell lots and lots Annie.
Lynn xxx

Lisca said...

Such lovely pictures and such a proud grandma! Lul changing teeth, Steve with a new bike and Lexi takes after her nana and learns to sew. And little miss Milly.... she is a delight
I'm glad you are getting a bigger table at the fair. I hope your stuff sells so fast, you will end up not needing a table, lol.
Wishing you lots of smiles,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely photos, how the kids are growing. Milly is so sweet too, they are such a pleasure. Hope everything goes well at the fayre though I know it will. Off walking now with my friends.... must remember to take the camera! Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

sandra de said...

Gorgeous pics of the little ones. Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments about my paintings.... I read the comments and I think " oh the painting must be ok!" Have a great craft fair.
sandra de (too late for woyww)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, what a lovely smiley post! The photos of the children are, as ever, a joy to see. The one of Lexie shows that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :) Milly is super cute - we need little buddies in our life. I have my fingers crossed that you get the big table you're hoping for but if that doesn't work then we just have to see a photo of you looking like the pedlar woman. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Ellie xx

Twiglet said...

Fab pics of them all! I bet I will be the one with the basket round me neck!! xx

mamapez5 said...

I love the toothy grin (or rather the toothless grin), and nice to see a little boy who would rather be outside on a bike than glues to a screen indoors. Very well done to Lexi for her sewing. I bet her mum was thrilled with that. And who wouldn't love little Millie, with her cheeky pose, and little pink tongue. Lots to smile at Annie.
I wish I could pop into your craft fair. i love those sort of occasions. I hope you get your big table. It is frustrating when you can't display your work properly.I hope it is a successful day for you.
Hugs. Kate x