Friday 26 February 2016

This week's smiles....week 159

Hello folk.....Happy Friday to one and all.  We had lots of wonderful blogs linking in last week.  Thank you so much for all who joined in.  The blog I'm sharing is one I asked to link up because it really made me smile....Di doesn't normally join in but I really loved the pic she posted of her little Granddaughter with the huge bag she has ready for starting school.....the bag is nearly as big as she is and I really hope she doesn't have to carry it full of books.  Thanks for linking up Di....please come back again if you have any more smiles to share.

I've had a really busy week with Munchkin school duties and sewing in between to keep up with demand for all I've been making.....if you want to know more then please pop over to my Facebook page and become one of my new followers. 

My smiley pic for this week is one my hubby sent me when he went to watch his local footy team, Shrewsbury Town playing against Man United in the cup last Monday night.  Before he left he said there may well be several famous people there so I had said to send me a pic of any he saw.  Before the footy kicked off he sent me a text that said......

'Someone famous and the bloke off Eggheads'

For those that don't know the someone famous is my darling hubby and the bloke off Eggheads is Tremendous Knowledge Dave.  :-)  As you can tell I'm married to a man with a good sense of humour.....but of course he would have to have one to have survived nearly 34 years of being married to me.  :-)

Thanks for dropping in.  Before you go I hope you will leave me a message to say hello and then link up to what's been making you smile this week.
Hugs,
Annie x

14 comments:

Lisca said...

Oh those are two gorgeous smiles! I remember Dave. He left the Eggheads soon after I left the country in 2012. I used to watch the Eggheads as it was a time when I would be in the kitchen preparing supper and I would watch while pottering about.
Have a good week,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

I still think he looks likeLenny - I mean Dave not yours!! x

Lynn Holland said...

Haha I love a husband with a sense of humour. I've got one myself, we'll look who he's married to.
Enjoy your weekend Annie.
Did I tell you I've sent some vintage curtains off to my friend to turn into a dress, skirt and top for summer. I post about them when she brings them back.
Lynn xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie, happy Friday....your hubby must have been pretty chuffed to meet and get a photo with 'someone famous'... I do sometimes watch the Eggheads over here in Australia. Glad to read you are being kept really busy with the sewing, have a wonderful week Robyn

Christals Creations said...

Happy Friday. I am trying to be more active today as I have been ill for a couple of weeks, my exciting activities included, emptying the recycling,(our bin is at the bottom of the drive in the carport as there is nowhere by the house to keep it yet), I remembered to take a glove to put some of the rubbish the previous owner left in our car port in the bin and on the way back up the drive I de rooted a few small brambles trying to push there way through, I crawled under the chairs to pull out the small peoples accumulated stuff, swept and created a basket of stuff to go upstairs, it didn't take long to fill it, very good and bringing down not so good at putting away. I can't remember if I am on your facebook page so will pop over now and take a look. :)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, lovely photo. They look really happy but not being a lover of soccer I can't imagine why Lol! My hubby used to play rugby so you can imagine we don't watch much of the other type of football.
Have a great day and lots of smiles, Angela x

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

What a great picture! I hope your husband's team won.

I'm working today but may sneak around a bit.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Kay

Sue Jones said...

What a lovely photo :) Have a fab weekend xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I love your header photo - there's nothing quite so cheerful as daffodils. Makes me believe spring could be just around the corner. Great photo, too, of your famous hubby with tremendous knowledge Dave! I also loved Di's photo of her little granddaughter and her big bag :) Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Ellie xx

Lilly's Mom said...

Greetings Annie, I love your photo too! Looks like you have had a fun but busy week. Enjoy your weekend! Pat

mamapez5 said...

I think he looks like Lenny too! They both look like they are enjoying being there. I've seen your lovely sewing on facebook. You have been a busy bee!
I love the daffodils on your page header. Kate x

Laura said...

Heehee, love the text that came with the photo. Dave is my favourite I think, the one I'd want on my team!
I got the job half done this morning and am finally linking up now. Thanks for hosting x

Hettie said...

Haa Haa!! Hubby is famous now for being on your bloggie!!!! So funny!!
Not sure my FF is quite PC but it is all meant in good humour!!
Hugs and have a great weekend.
xxx

JoZart Designs said...

Wow great pic of them both! We watch Eggheads regularly and I love TKDave..... Did DH ask him any very difficult questions???... I'm sure he did.
Sorry I didn't manage to join in this week but I off to take a look at all the others. Lots to see this week and it must be because of your famous DH is the star appearance.
Jo x