Wednesday 11 June 2014

WOYWW....and more ATCs :-)

Hello folks....I've had a steady flow of extra ATCs dropping through my letter box all week so I'm quickly showing you the latest batch....

  1. RosA
  2. Peggy
  3. Nikki
  4. Elizabeth
  5. Dolores
Thank you so much to each and every one of you.  They are each so special but each so very different and I will treasure them all.  I plan to make a book for them like I did for last  years....If only I could find the box it has been put in to remind me how I made it    ;-)

I still have one ATC waiting patiently here for an address to post it to...
Shazsilverwolf
 I will try to leave a message on her blog again this week .......but if you are here reading my blog could you please email me your details to wipso@toucansurf.com     :-)



On my desks today are.....


I have mounted up the dumfed pics I showed you last week and made lots of cards with them that are now drying and adorning all the surfaces in my sewing room!!!

For those that still don't know what dumfing is you can click on the link here or in the left side bar to find out more ;-)  ------->

As you can see my ironing board is also covered too....so no ironing will be done by me today!!!  Any excuse eh? :-)









I am also starting Wedding dress season....its started with my daughter-in-law to be's Wedding dress fitting last Sunday plus the first 3 of her bridesmaids are coming tomorrow night for their fittings [3 more big bridesmaids and 3 flower girls dresses to follow].
Also yesterday I had a phone call from a lady needing two bridesmaid's dresses shortening for a wedding a week on Saturday!!! [I normally start alterations for wedding/bridesmaids dresses 6-8 weeks before a wedding!!!].
I am expecting all the dresses for another 3 or 4 August Weddings too....and of course in the middle of all this I just might have a moving date  :-)  I have a feeling life is going to get just a little busy for me. :-)

On that note I am going to say thanks for calling by.  If you'd like to leave me a little hello comment I will do my best to pay you a return visit asap but if I fail please forgive me :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

21 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Morning, Annie - you're a busy bee this week, and no mistake! I love the pictures and will be looking at dumfing. I reckon you're very brave, doing all those wedding and bridesmaid dresses - I'd be a nervous wreck! Have a great week, Chris (Chrysalis - no no. yet)x

glitterandglue said...

Good morning, Annie. Oh my word! - you are going to be SO busy in the next few weeks. Are you making the dresses for the August weddings, or altering them?
Your dumflings have made into beautiful cards - well done you.
Have a great, if busy, week.
Margaret (no number yet)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

TOTALLY Impressive Annie am blown away by your production indeedy!! wonderful work .. will try and see if can leave message on Shaz's blog, Happy WOYWW Shaz in oz.x no number yet

Anne said...

Hello Annie. Your received ATC's are wonderful and I am hanging my head in shame that mine has yet to join them. I am so sorry to be so late. It is on it's way I promise. Your cards are stunning. You certainly have a lot to do and hopefully a house move - oh my word you will be busy. Look after yourself as well. Anne x ( no number yet)

Neet said...

Oh Annie, what a busy girl you are. Having rad of all of the dressmaking you have lined up I might just have to go and lie down again.
Joking aside, you are busy and an imminent move is on the cards? Hope this means there might be some news to share soon.
Love
Neet xx

Twiglet said...

Those poppies are so gorgeous. Glad you are feeling more crafty!! x

peggy aplSEEDS said...

So glad she arrived safely, Annie, and that you like her! Wow, you have been busy and with all the wedding sewing coming up, seems you'll be even busier. Take care of yourself! Happy WOYWW!
Hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

okienurse said...

Awesome dumfing! Love the brilliant colors. If it is anything like around here this is going to be a monumental year for weddings. I am surprized at the number of save the date cards and actual wedding invites we have gotten. Thanks for stopping by my desk today. I think Julia's scheduled posts aren't posting as they should. Vickie

Lynn Holland said...

I'm exhausted listening to you. But I'm rushing off now to carry on helping Mum with her move. Xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are gorgeous and I KNOW they will sell because everyone is going to want one.

I swear I was on my way to let you know your mail had arrived, but before I even checked to see the post go live, or to send you a personal thank you note by e-mail, I FELL ASLEEP. Not a pretty sight, since it was very early in the evening. When I woke just a few minutes ago, I thought I would be at the end of the list this week, so rushed to see you and Julia, only to notice she also overslept, apparently. So, I will formally thank you and Jo now for the lovely ATCs. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Guess this was the week to sleep in and wake early (grin).

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I like your style! I'm an ironing board filler too. Such a handy extra space.

Fiona xx

Eliza said...

Oh Annie,

I suppose it is a good thing that you are run off your feet with alterations and dresses to make I am sure you are the best at it. As for those poppy cards they are divine, what on heavens earth are you making so many for? I do hope you have a healthy productive week, keep smiling.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda
Happy WOYWW
no linky

cockney blonde said...

Loving the dumfings. Good luck with all those dresses, x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh the fun of the ATC's..thanks for sharing them. I totally love your Poppy's. Sounds like you have a lot to prepare for. And here I don't know where time goes, more and more events with the nice weather, but it's only here a short time. Enjoy the week.

Laura said...

Wow, you'll be altering in your sleep!!
Happy WOYWW
Laura

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I really love those poppy cards, perfect for this time of year, especially with all the D-Day commemorations. Hope the wedding dress work goes well. I could imagine that being a little nerve wracking. xx Maggie

Claire said...

Wow, you are incredibly busy!! And what stunning ATCs you received - so sad to miss WOYWW5 party :(
Just learnt about Julia at LLJ's blog, hence I visiting peeps from there...
Happy WOYWW x
http://anotherdeepday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/woyww-262.html

Caro said...

Wow, you are busy at the moment. I love your dumfing as always and the ATCs you received are great. Happy WOYWW. Caro x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely things on your desk this week and a great collection of ATCs.
Happy crafting, Angela @Felix the Crafty Cat x
http://angelacuttingandcarving.blogspot.co.uk/

fairy thoughts said...

It never ceases to amaze me when people leave things like alteration to thes last minute ... As if were a 5 minute job! If anyone can do it .... You can I'm sure
Janet

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Annie,, I have had to close Memories to keep due to a hacker. Have a new blog and a great candy with three sponsors...you may want to rejoin and put your name down in the candy...luv aNNie
The Journey is the Start