Friday 19 July 2013

This week's smiles....week 27

What a gloriously sunny week we have had....if but a little too hot at times.  We had lots joining in this last week to share their happy posts so thank you to everyone for making the effort.

My featured blog this week for me just had to be Sam's funny over at Hettiecraft.  I think it really appealed to the midwife in me and certainly made me giggle.  I don't know where you find your funnies each week Sam but thank you for linking them up here to give us a giggle.

My week has been full of smiles.  I had three fun day's with the twins on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday before the school summer holidays stared for Shell.  I will of course see them during the 6 weeks holidays but I know Shell will want to make the best of every day with them....and who could blame her?  To top our Wednesday off Amy brought her 3 little munchkins to join their cousins for a BBQ tea at ours.  She brought with her their bouncy castle for them all to play on together and I spent the evening watching them all playing very happily together.  It's so special to see them all interacting and they all cause so many smiles so I have made you all a collage to share.....and I dare you to click on it to have a good look and not be smiling when you've finished.  :-)



I hope you have enjoyed sharing my smiles and feel able to snap a few of the things that have made you happy this week to share with others.  Smiling is like a tonic and it really does make the world a better place to live.

Hugs,
Annie x

18 comments:

Sue Pinner said...

Hi Annie..that looks like a fun tea party..growing fast I can see..where does the time go too?
Hugs xx

mamapez5 said...

Lovely to see all your little ones playing so happily together. I loved it when mine were all small like that, and the first three grandchildren were just old enough to join in too. The grandson that I used to mind every day as a babe, is now 18 and has just been out to spend the week with us. Happy days! Kate x

Twiglet said...

What a happy bunch! Lovely pics Annie. x Jo

Laura said...

Aw, Granddad cuddles are the best!!
x

JoZart Designs said...

What such you have from your family and that's a wonderful collage! Have a great week! I'll be back later to have a closer look but I'm off in a hurry now!
Jo x

okienurse said...

Ah Annie I love the pictures of the children having such a good time with Grandma and Grandpa! Thank you for sharing them with us! Vickie

Hettie said...

Fabulous photos there Annie. You ALL look like you were having a jolly time.
Hugs
x

Hettie said...

PS thank you for the honour. You are going to love today's too! Thinking of your midwife self!

Angela Toucan said...

bless them all they are so precious, lovely seeing them so happy.

Julie Lee said...

Ah, that looks like such fun! Bless them! I just read your comment on my tag and I had to chortle! My eyes are always playing those sorts of tricks on me too! And I did visit the Optician lately!!! Julie Ann x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Annie, we are all so blessed. I love the collage and love to see all the family having fun together. What a cute little group. Great little hat too! Very hot and humid here, in need of rain. Have a great weekend

Caro said...

What a gorgeous set of photos. How lovely to have all the cousins together for tea like that. So much fun! Thanks for the smile. Caro x (#10)

Tracy said...

It seems funny that you re all preparing for summer holidays and we have just finished our winter ones! I see you live in Shropshire. I have family there and spent a lot of time there when I was in the UK. A beautiful part of the world, I loved it.

Unknown said...

What happy pictures of the adorable little ones - great for them to all get together. XX

Angie said...

What wonderful smiles ...they warm the heart and it is difficult not to find a smile spreading across ones face as one looks at them.
Phew I made it ...and its still Friday.xx

Elizabeth said...

I'm smiling, Annie. It's lovely that all the cousins can get together and play ... days to remember when they get older. Oh, and the expression on Lexi's face as she tries the ice lolly is priceless :) I'm late but, as today is a special day for me, I thought you wouldn't mind :) Elizabeth xx

Neet said...

Lovely to see them all enjoying the sunshine and one another (plus grandees) and especially lovely to see Lulu looking none the worse for her experience last week.

Hope it is healing well.

Hugs, neet xx

Di said...

Lovely happy photos Annie!

Now, when I bring me spare knickers - would that be the duster ones then? :)

Hugs, Di xx