Wednesday 10 April 2013

WOYWW....

 Ive added the wrong link on Julia's blog today so instead of messing up Mr Linky can you please click here to find my Anniversary post


Sorry folks xxxxx







Hello to all my Wednesday friends and fellow bloggers.  This week has been full of crafty fun, new sewing challenges and family together times.

Today I have 3 photos to share with you....

This first one is a different challenge for me that a new customer has brought me.  They are 4 different waste banner fabrics [PVC type strong fabrics] and he wants me to make simple reusable shopping bags out of them to trial the fabrics.  Jo helped me cut out a bag from each of the 4 fabrics and I just have to make the bags with it now.....watch this space.  :-)


This is my, now finished, LillyBo quilt number 7 with it's matching bag and I am linking it over at Di's snippets playground as my quilts are all made from the snippets of fabrics I have in my scrap boxes.

If you would like to see all the wonderful finished quilts and maybe check out the details of how to join in the fun of making one then please pop over to the LillyBo quilt blog.

Of course I needed to make a little something to go in the pocket on the bag so I am knitting a little.........



......rabbit to match the ones in the pictures on the fabric of the quilt.  My knitting is a bit slow going at the mo but I will get there.  :-)












I hope you have enjoyed my show and tell for this week and leave me a little hello comment so I can pay you a return visit to see what you've been up to this week.
Hugs,
Annie x