Saturday 5 March 2011

Today's makes....

I have been busy sewing today and thought I'd show you my latest makes.....




This is the first door storage I've made for the shop.  It has 12 small pockets approx 4 1/2" across and two larger pockets approx 9 " across at the bottom.  I have made it to hang on the top corners of a door but as you can see here it would also hang on the back of a chair.


The other thing I have to show you is another pretty desk tidy.  I have trimmed this one up with lilac bias edging and bows.  I think this works very well and looks very pretty.




We plan to fill the crafter's accessories shelf with lots of new goodies on Monday so keep a look out.

4 comments:

Twiglet said...

They look fab - the storage hanger looks really useful!

Karen said...

these are fabulous xxx

Di said...

Brilliant idea! Di x

Jensters said...

You do come up with some great ideas...these are wonderful.