Saturday 26 March 2011

Thank you Jo...

I have to say a huge thank you to one of my blogging friends that I've yet to meet.[ But I really hope one day I do].  As a lot of you will know, Jo from JoZart has been out to Germany visiting her little Granddaughter Lottie who has leukemia and although I'm certain it was a very worrying time for her she still found time to hunt me out a ball of the most gorgeous 4 ply wool.  It has arrived this morning with a really lovely little card and I would like to say a huge thank you to Jo for being such a special friend.



I really hope Lottie responds well to her treatment.  My love goes out to her family and friends. x

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oh very pretty! I am sure you will find a good use to put it to. Well done Jo. ( Such a nice name!)

mckinkle said...

Ooh what pretty wool and I can see a sock image on it too! Seems Im getting sox withdrawal!

What a super friend she is and sending my very best wishes for her little granddaughter too.

Keryn x

Tracey said...

Really thoughtful. My love to Lottie & her family...xxx

JoZart Designs said...

Hi Annie, thanks so much for the credit but it's only what you deserve. You and your dear sister Jo are such lovely people.... (Jo is responsible for finding a replacement Baxter for my little grandee) so it's good to be classed as a friend and we'll meet one day for sure.
Love Jo x

Kathy said...

oooh pretty yarn and such a lovely card - how kind of Jo

Kathy said...

ohhhh... forgot to say, congrats on the imminent new arrivals, what an exciting time for you all!