Thursday 6 January 2011

Where do I start?....

Thankfully I have woke up this morning and my sciatica does seem a bit better [I'm still taking the tablets as they say].  It allowed me to sleep [I guess the pain tabs helped] so I'm here to tackle the day's work.  I had several customers yesterday and my 'to do' rail is now full of sewing jobs...



....no two days are the same here.  There are trousers to shorten, a jacket to shorten the sleeves on and two very heavy caftans to alter.  It never fails to amaze me what comes through my door.



I've started cutting out Mr Tumble and plan to make a start on making him after I've cleared the rail [ yes, as always, I have said some will be ready to pick up tomorrow....I was ever hopeful the sciatica would allow me to sew  :-) ].




As well as all that I would really love to spend my day dumfing [for those that don't know what it is you can check out link on the right ].   Of course.  I have a beautiful new poppy picture to plan and make.

Wahooooo does that sound like I feel a bit brighter today?  Let's be hopeful.

Oh and I've just had a thought....tomorrow morning I am having two little playmates for the morning while their mummy and daddy move houses.  Now of course that means I won't be able to sew tomorrow morning...oh dear do you think that means I will just have to play with them?  :-)

Decisions decisions....where do I start then?

Now, while you're pondering that one why don't you make yourself a cuppa and pop over to our blog shop and join us in celebrating our 1st Birthday.  There are some seriously good bargains for a while......don't miss out....and I will just get on with all that sewing  :-)

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Fingers crossed that you are over the bug and sciatica is going too!! Have a busy day - will pop down tomorrow!!

Posie said...

You sound very busy....with lots of lovely distractions and fantastic art projects waiting. Happy New Year

Jensters said...

You sound like your feeling better...play with the children in the morning and sew in the afternoon...sounds great to me x

donnalouiserodgers said...

so glad you are getting better

dx

Sue Pinner said...

Good to hear you are feeling better
fingers crossed it stays away now
Hugs x

Anne said...

Happy New Year and glad you're on the mend .
Love your Mr Tumble
Anne x